Using CUSD District Camps on Sports Connect
for Sign Up and Payments
Clovis Unified School District has an online sign up and payment system for Sports Camps. This system is called Sports Connect. It is the leading provider of online registration and web design for youth sports clubs and organizations. We are using this system to process our camp sign ups and payments.
Link to CUSD District Camp Site
Note: You only have to register one time, then login for future sign up and payments
Link to Video on how to setup your
Sports Connect account
- Click on the link above to go to the website. Next,
- You will need to Create an Account or Login
- During the initial account creation it will prompt you for the participants ( your kids)
- Or after your create an account you can ADD A PARTICIPANT (Unless you already see your child’s name in the Participants section) by clicking on the icon that is a little circle with the dots in it, in the banner labeled PARTICIPANTS. The icon is on the far right side of the banner. Add your participants.
- Once you do that, the page will refresh with your child’s name and the programs he/she has available to him/her.
- Please scroll to the appropriate division or item available.
- Please Note: This is used by all schools so other teams will have items in your list.
- Complete the registration process and pay your fees and you should be good to go!
- There are pictures below that will help show what to expect
Thank you for using this online system.
We know this is not the easiest for you but it will get easier. This system helps us keep organized and allows us to collect online payments.